Thursday, March 29, 2012

UNC School of Social Work offers new certificate in global transmigration

Applications are now being accepted for the Graduate Certificate in Global Transmigration—a program that is open to all UNC graduate students who wish to acquire a specialization in issues of human migration, immigration, transnational migration, or refugee work, whether internationally or domestically focused. The certificate may be awarded to students at either the master’s or doctoral level.
Please see their website for more information or contact Josh Hinson at

No comments:

Post a Comment